shinelos cakes Posted 1 Mar 2013 , 12:25pm
post #1 of

hello everyone! im from Philippines. i accidentally plugged my kitchen aid stand mixer to the outlet without using the transformer. the technician said, the circuit board needs to be replaced. however, there is no available circuit board here in the Philippines. Could somebody help me find a circuit board for 110 volts? i really need my mixer back to work. help please... thanks so much!

1 reply
kikiandkyle Posted 1 Mar 2013 , 2:33pm
post #2 of

I ordered my replacement Kitchenaid parts from Amazon - if you google the parts list for your mixer you'll be able to find the part number for it. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%