thin4life Posted 27 Feb 2013 , 10:07pm
post #1 of

Does anyone know what cutters are used to make these letters. They are 5/8". 

8 replies
silverdragon997 Posted 27 Feb 2013 , 11:14pm
post #2 of

Looks like the Martha Stewart alphabet silicone mold set:

Annabakescakes Posted 27 Feb 2013 , 11:20pm
post #3 of

AYep, is that food safe?

FromScratchSF Posted 27 Feb 2013 , 11:46pm
post #4 of

Anna, I believe they are.

AZCouture Posted 27 Feb 2013 , 11:47pm
post #5 of

Yep, I love that mold! You can use isomalt in them too.

kikiandkyle Posted 28 Feb 2013 , 12:21am
post #6 of

AI saw that mold in Michaels last weekend, next on my shopping list I think!

IAmPamCakes Posted 28 Feb 2013 , 12:46am
post #7 of

AI like 'em. Now I want them. Michael's, you say?

kikiandkyle Posted 28 Feb 2013 , 2:03am
post #8 of

They were with the whole Martha Stewart crafts section. I haven't been in Joann since I saw them so not sure if they sell it or not. 

thin4life Posted 28 Feb 2013 , 6:58pm
post #9 of

Thank you so much, I really appreciate the help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%