Never Got My Certificates

Decorating By acakedecorator Updated 9 Mar 2013 , 3:34pm by acakedecorator

acakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acakedecorator Posted 25 Feb 2013 , 6:43pm
post #1 of 3

About two years ago now I took the Wilton cake decorating classes at a Joann store. After each class, my teacher asked for my name and other information to put on my certificate to say that I finished the class. I waited a little while and after not getting the certificates I went to visit my teacher and tell her that I had not received them, so she got my information again. This happened more than once. I still didn't receive them so I talked to the people who worked at Joann, and they said they would let me know if the received them at the front of the store. I never heard anything from them either. Now a different teacher teaches the classes at Joann than the one I had. I know it has been quite some time, but I would really like my certificates!! Any ideas on what I should do?

2 replies
melanie-1221 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
melanie-1221 Posted 25 Feb 2013 , 6:52pm
post #2 of 3

Our instructor gave us ours during the last class of each course.

I would try to contact Wilton and explain to them what happened , I know our instructor had to take our names and attendance at each class to turn in to her superiors ( whoever they are ) , they should have records. 

acakedecorator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acakedecorator Posted 9 Mar 2013 , 3:34pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you, I will definitely be contacting Wilton.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%