What Tip To Pipe These Buttercream Fans?

Decorating By lorieleann Updated 23 Feb 2013 , 1:35pm by AAtKT

lorieleann Posted 23 Feb 2013 , 6:05am
post #1 of 3

Quick Question: What tip and method is used to do the 'petals' on this fan? it almost looks like the center of a rose bud? not exactly a running ruffle. Anyone do this (martha featured) cake design? (and to make it more fun, I get to do all that piping in SMBC. Time to break out the ice packs for my hot little hands!) Thanks!



2 replies
AAtKT Posted 23 Feb 2013 , 1:35pm
post #3 of 3

According to the Martha Stewart website the cake was done by Wendy Kromer and she used a petal tip.


Her website is http://www.wendykromer.com/

Quote by @%username% on %date%