Gel Stuff, Like Water For Toilet Cake

Decorating By trishalynn0708 Updated 21 Feb 2013 , 3:28pm by Sassyzan

trishalynn0708 Posted 21 Feb 2013 , 2:09pm
post #1 of 5

Can anyone tell me what the gel like stuff is that people use as water for the toilet cakes??

Where can I get it? Or if it's something that needs to be ordered is there an easy way to make it??

Thank you!

4 replies
heysugar504 Posted 21 Feb 2013 , 2:14pm
post #2 of 5

I think you mean piping gel. You can get it at Hobby Lobby and Michael's (and other cake decorating supply places.)

trishalynn0708 Posted 21 Feb 2013 , 2:31pm
post #3 of 5

I don't have either of those stores anywhere near where I live. I live in the country with a grocery store and a dollar store.. lol..


Is there another alternative?

manddi Posted 21 Feb 2013 , 2:40pm
post #4 of 5

AJust Google piping gel recipe. it's easy to make :-)

Sassyzan Posted 21 Feb 2013 , 3:28pm
post #5 of 5

AYou can make it easily. There's a recipe on cakecentral.

Quote by @%username% on %date%