Lingerie Cookie Cutter Question

Baking By TheCakerator Updated 1 Mar 2013 , 4:02pm by Roseyrod

TheCakerator Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheCakerator Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 2:55pm
post #1 of 15

http://cakecentral.com/g/i/1166258/a/1167258/these-were-created-for-a-bachelorette-party-sugar-cookie-with-royal-icing/

Does anyone know of a cookie cutter out there, that I can use to "make" these cookies, if I don't have this particular cutter?  Thanks

14 replies
Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 2:59pm
post #2 of 15

AYou can use a heart shaped cutter, then use the side edge to cut in on the sides for the waist, and the top to cut in on the leg portion.

TheCakerator Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 3:18pm
post #3 of 15

Thank you very much!

MsMonica Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MsMonica Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 4:15pm
post #4 of 15
TheCakerator Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 6:56pm
post #5 of 15

Thanks!

mariel9898 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 18 Feb 2013 , 5:06pm
post #7 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMonica 

Here's a couple diff ones:

http://www.cheapcookiecutters.com/search?q=lingerie

Those are cute! Am I the only person that thinks $6 a cutter isn't cheap? I am accustomed to paying no more than $3, unless it has a few impression mats with it. I have paid $10 for those, but know a shop that sells them for $15 and I am SCANDALIZED! lol

MsMonica Posted 18 Feb 2013 , 6:15pm
post #8 of 15

AGREED! Cheap cookie cutters should be under $3! Even the Wilton sets that come 2-3 a set are under $6! Name doesn't go with it but when I can't find something locally, I do order with them because shipping is fast & cheap! I have a problem with $8 shipping on a $2 cookie cutter. Lol

mariel9898 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariel9898 Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 3:30am
post #9 of 15

I get most of my cookie cutters from here. Most are under $3 and they have a decent shipping rate.

http://cookiecutter.com/

MsMonica Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 6:00pm
post #10 of 15

Awesome! Thanks!

Annabakescakes Posted 19 Feb 2013 , 6:14pm
post #11 of 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariel9898 

I get most of my cookie cutters from here. Most are under $3 and they have a decent shipping rate.

http://cookiecutter.com/

That shouldn't be too hard to remember ;-)

CarolynMears Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolynMears Posted 23 Feb 2013 , 6:04am
post #12 of 15

Bodylingerie.com offers a widest collection of unique and stylish lingerie & underwear at affordable prices and sizes. Our collections include babydolls, corsets & bustiers, intimate apparel, costumes, bras, tops, erotic, vinyl, leather lingerie, sleepwear, camisoles, teddies, clubwear, ***y dresses, panties & thongs, holiday costumes, hosiery, and romantic items. Visit: www.bodylingerie.com

CarolynMears Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CarolynMears Posted 23 Feb 2013 , 6:05am
post #13 of 15

Bodylingerie.com offers a widest collection of unique and stylish lingerie & underwear at affordable prices and sizes. Our collections include babydolls, corsets & bustiers, intimate apparel, costumes, bras, tops, erotic, vinyl, leather lingerie, sleepwear, camisoles, teddies, clubwear, ***y dresses, panties & thongs, holiday costumes, hosiery, and romantic items.

millicente Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
millicente Posted 1 Mar 2013 , 3:43pm
post #14 of 15

I also agree cheapcookiecutters.com is NO WAY CHEAP......for what they are selling. I do not mind paying $5-$20 for a good quality copper cutter but for a cleap metal cutter no way...Ecrandle maked very nice cutters and the quality is perfect but they are expensive but worth it. I have even had some made. PS. They are a family ran in home shop and they are very very nice. 

Roseyrod Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Roseyrod Posted 1 Mar 2013 , 4:02pm
post #15 of 15

I think the one mariel9898 gave the link on (copper) is the one you are looking for.  The copper ones are pricey but if its something special you are looking for then its worth the price.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%