Where In Sam's Club Is The Bettercreme?

Decorating By madicakes Updated 12 Feb 2013 , 3:06am by JanH

madicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madicakes Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 2:21pm
post #1 of 6

I'm sure this has been asked before, but I cannot find it!  Can anyone direct me to where exactly in Sams I would find the Rich's Bettercreme?  TIA!

5 replies
HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 2:38pm
post #2 of 6

madicakes,

You have to ask for it in the Bakery Dept.  They keep it in their freezers back there,  It is not out on the floor anywhere.  HTH

DeniseNH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeniseNH Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 2:46pm
post #3 of 6

I don't have a Sam's Club membership but it's a frozen foods product so if they have freezers (for ice-cream) I would look there.  If not, you probably should inquire at the courtesy desk and place an order with them.

Sonya Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sonya Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 2:50pm
post #4 of 6

You have to ask for it where they decorate the cakes at. It comes in a big bucket already whipped. Make sure they give you the one that says BETTERcream and not BUTTERcream. Keep it frozen or in the fridge because if it gets warm the texture changes and it near impossible to get it smooth on a cake.

madicakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
madicakes Posted 11 Feb 2013 , 4:07pm
post #5 of 6

Thank you so much guys!!!  I am going this week, so I will get a tub and keep it in my freezer :)

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 12 Feb 2013 , 3:06am
post #6 of 6

If your Sam's carries it - it should come in a large bucket (similar to 5 gal. paint bucket).

When I asked for Rich's Bettercreme at my Sam's bakery, they handed me a big bucket of the whipped topping.  When I read the bucket label - it wasn't Rich's Bettercreme AND it wasn't shelf stable on an unrefrigerated cake.   So I handed it right back.....

HTH

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%