Any Good Cake Photo Editing Progams And Website Builders For Free Or Low Price?

Business By cookie smalls Updated 8 Feb 2013 , 9:42pm by costumeczar

cookie smalls Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookie smalls Posted 7 Feb 2013 , 9:40pm
post #1 of 8

Im wanting to build a website to display the work i have done to potential customers who may not have FB or Instagram. However the pics that I have taken are usually taken right after its made with a mess in the background of baking stuff icon_sad.gif Id like to edit them to have the background blurred or background removed. Besides photshoop (which is an arm and a leg) are there any other websites that I can have my pictures edited or edit myself? Also does anyone know of a good website builder for FREE or for a reasonable price?

HELP!!!

7 replies
AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 7 Feb 2013 , 10:01pm
post #2 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie smalls 

Im wanting to build a website to display the work i have done to potential customers who may not have FB or Instagram. However the pics that I have taken are usually taken right after its made with a mess in the background of baking stuff icon_sad.gif Id like to edit them to have the background blurred or background removed. Besides photshoop (which is an arm and a leg) are there any other websites that I can have my pictures edited or edit myself? Also does anyone know of a good website builder for FREE or for a reasonable price?

HELP!!!

Dedicate a space that is clutter free, or can easily be cleaned quickly, and take your pic there. That's a lot easier and nicer looking than a picture that's been messed with. In my opinion, a picture that looks messed with makes me wonder why, ya know? For the photos you already have that are cluttered up, try picmonkey.com or ribbet.com

Graceann82 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Graceann82 Posted 7 Feb 2013 , 10:18pm
post #3 of 8

AI bought some sturdy white fabric from the craft store, I drape a kitchen chair then put it in front on our big window to take the pictures. . Hope this helps :)

FH_Cakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FH_Cakes Posted 7 Feb 2013 , 10:24pm
post #4 of 8

FotoFlexer.com is where I do my photo editing..I love it!

dkltll Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dkltll Posted 7 Feb 2013 , 11:28pm
post #5 of 8

I bought a science project board from Michael's to use as a backdrop (very helpful). I also use picmonkey.com it's very user friendly.

cookie smalls Posted 8 Feb 2013 , 4:29pm
post #6 of 8

Thank you so much ALL ....very very much appreciated! going today to buy the project boards! icon_biggrin.gif

cookie smalls Posted 8 Feb 2013 , 4:29pm
post #7 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZCouture 

Dedicate a space that is clutter free, or can easily be cleaned quickly, and take your pic there. That's a lot easier and nicer looking than a picture that's been messed with. In my opinion, a picture that looks messed with makes me wonder why, ya know? For the photos you already have that are cluttered up, try picmonkey.com or ribbet.com

Thank you so much!!!! Your work is beautiful!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 8 Feb 2013 , 9:42pm
post #8 of 8

Definitely get a backdrop instead of messing up your pictures. Online photo editing services degrade your   pictures. If you use them make sure to keep a copy of the original file so that you'll have the original if you need it (sometimes I get requests form magazines or whatever and they usually need larger files that haven't been messed with.)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%