So Not Liking Dealing With Groomzilla. Sigh!

Decorating By rosech Updated 9 Feb 2013 , 10:52pm by uberathlete

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 7 Feb 2013 , 7:34pm
post #31 of 38

A

Original message sent by ellavanilla

This reminds me of "the wedding planner" where J-lo can tell you if the marriage is going to be a success based on the bridesmaid's dresses and the first dance song!

Lol! I need to watch that again, I don't remember that, and I could always use a dose Matthew Maconahoozit...

ellavanilla Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ellavanilla Posted 9 Feb 2013 , 12:01am
post #32 of 38

so OP, what happened at your meeting?

mom2two Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mom2two Posted 9 Feb 2013 , 12:07am
post #33 of 38

AHe sounds like a first class jerk!!! Refund the money and RUN!!!! The faster you cut the ties the better.

kvand Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kvand Posted 9 Feb 2013 , 12:17am
post #34 of 38

I'm also dying to know what went down...

Wildgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wildgirl Posted 9 Feb 2013 , 6:27am
post #35 of 38

AYou AND the bride should run! Sounds like an abusive control freak. He sure would ruin your joy!

rosech Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
rosech Posted 9 Feb 2013 , 12:01pm
post #36 of 38

AThe groom only came today by himself. The bride could not come because she is taking medication. She has been sick since their last visit. Thats the reason they could not come earlier. She had a severe headache and swollen face and was taken to hospital. They had to use some of the money they meant to bring to me for her treatment. Groom admitted that partly it was because of stress. I feel sorry for her. So groom explained that he had told her to give me the design he wanted in the first place. That he thought she had obliged when she came alone. Anyhoo I told him the extra charges involved which included topsy turvey fee (chuckle!). He did not want to part with more money than budgeted but said he was very unhappy with bride's desired design. I advised him to go and discuss with his bride and agree on something before I proceeded. He was well behaved today. He put bride on speaker phone and she was telling him to stick with her design to avoid extra expenses. I am not running yet as I understand that bride was not transparent in the first place but thats their business. I will await their decision and see.

cakesbycathy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakesbycathy Posted 9 Feb 2013 , 5:21pm
post #37 of 38

Please give this couple their money back and tell them they need to find another baker.  This cannot end well for anyone.  icon_sad.gif

uberathlete Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
uberathlete Posted 9 Feb 2013 , 10:52pm
post #38 of 38

Wow what a pain in the butt this thing is turning out to be.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%