University Of Auburn's "toomers Trees"

Lounge By peggy1672 Updated 6 Feb 2013 , 11:29pm by leah_s

peggy1672 Posted 6 Feb 2013 , 3:44am
post #1 of 2

where can I purchase rice paper.  I want to use this for the leaves on this tree.

1 reply
leah_s Posted 6 Feb 2013 , 11:29pm
post #2 of 2

It's actually called wafer paper.  Any cake supplies (not craft) store will have it.  Or google Wafer Paper.

Quote by @%username% on %date%