katjo Posted 4 Feb 2013 , 6:33pm
post #1 of

Does anyone know where I can find a cake pan in the shape of the USA?  


2 replies
jason_kraft Posted 4 Feb 2013 , 6:45pm
post #2 of

ASearch eBay for "USA map cake pan".

DeliciousDesserts Posted 4 Feb 2013 , 6:56pm
post #3 of

AIf you are unable to find one, you can cut the shape of one. Use adjustments on a copy machine to enlarge the shape to the size you need.

Quote by @%username% on %date%