Question For Uk Bakers!

Decorating By Butters05 Updated 1 Feb 2013 , 6:44pm by Butters05

Butters05 Posted 1 Feb 2013 , 5:50pm
post #1 of 3

I see a lot of people talking about Gum paste. Just wondering if there is anywhere in the UK that sells it? Or can i use flower paste as an equivalent? I also have a cricut machine that requires gum paste and i have no idea where to get it, and ordering it online is looking to be expensive with shipping costs :/.


any help would be greatly appreciated as i'm new to this lol! icon_biggrin.gif

2 replies
SugaredSaffron Posted 1 Feb 2013 , 6:37pm
post #2 of 3

AGumpaste is what we call flower paste. The satin ice brand of it is available in the UK, i've bought it from sugarshack before and I think it works out cheaper then squires kitchen, but for workability squires wins.

Butters05 Posted 1 Feb 2013 , 6:44pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you!! I did think that flower paste was similar when ive read about gum paste that's why i asked if i could use it as an alternative. And now you have just confirmed that its our version of it haha! Thanks a lot! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%