Fondant Toppers

Baking By WLYB Updated 2 Feb 2013 , 12:58am by WLYB

WLYB Posted 31 Jan 2013 , 4:23am
post #1 of 6


Does anyone know if this is a mould for fondant, or where I could get one similar please?


5 replies
WLYB Posted 1 Feb 2013 , 2:40pm
post #2 of 6

Any ideas anyone?

Graceann82 Posted 1 Feb 2013 , 2:49pm
post #3 of 6

AIt looks like a stamp on fondant, then you trace over the top with royal icing. Hope that helps

WLYB Posted 1 Feb 2013 , 2:56pm
post #4 of 6

Thank you - I didn't think of that possibility :)

Graceann82 Posted 1 Feb 2013 , 4:47pm
post #5 of 6

A[IMG][/IMG] Here's one I did. I got the instructions from someone on the cookie forum I honestly can't remember who, but I use glass from a picture frame trace in RI let dry then stamp onto fondant

WLYB Posted 2 Feb 2013 , 12:58am
post #6 of 6

Oh that's clever! I'll have to try it. Thank you for your help :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%