Is This Piping Or A Cutter/mold

Decorating By soods Updated 17 Dec 2013 , 10:33pm by pdesomov

soods Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 3:55pm
post #1 of 6



Hi, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out.  I wanted to know if the gold on the cake is done by piping and then brushing it with gold.  Or is it a fondant/gumpaste mold or cutter and then pasted gold.  Thank you for your help

5 replies
-K8memphis Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 3:58pm
post #2 of 6


soods Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 8:38pm
post #3 of 6

Thanks K8, by any chance do you know what mold it is?

-K8memphis Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 8:46pm
post #4 of 6

perfectly clueless, sorry

gbbaker Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 8:50pm
post #5 of 6

Type in baroque molds and they should come up, I think I bought mine at sugarcraft.

pdesomov Posted 17 Dec 2013 , 10:32pm
post #6 of 6

check out or


They carry some that are very similar, maybe the same

Quote by @%username% on %date%