Mini Cupcakes With Rose Swirl

Baking By mena2002 Updated 28 Jan 2013 , 1:23am by AlyT

mena2002 Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 1:09am
post #1 of 5

Hi, I'm making mini cupcakes and I was wondering what tip I would use to get the rose swirl effect?


Thanks in advance!.

4 replies
remnant3333 Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 1:35am
post #2 of 5

Most use the open star tip. For normal size cupcakes a lot of people use the 1M tip. Not sure if you would use smaller open star tip for the smaller cupcakes. I am sure someone here who is more familiar will be able to tell you.

AlyT Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 10:41pm
post #3 of 5

AI would say try a smaller tipped star (sorry can say exactly what size it is) why not do a trial with a cupcake first or on parchment paper to see what you personally like best. Sorry I could be of more help

mena2002 Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 11:39pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks everyone for the suggestions, I will try it out and see which I like best!

AlyT Posted 28 Jan 2013 , 1:23am
post #5 of 5

AGood luck! Should let me kmow your preference! I would love to hear thoughts!

Quote by @%username% on %date%