*butter-Cream* 2 Tier Leopard Print

Decorating By QuadCities Updated 23 Sep 2014 , 7:02pm by karliskelley

FromScratchSF Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 12:01am
post #31 of 38

I am extremely disappointed in the responses in this thread and the way this new member was treated.  I have deleted all the comments that I felt were rude and unnecessary.  

Everyone else, please FLAG these types of posts so we Mods can take immediate action.  Thank you.

QuadCities Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 1:14am
post #32 of 38

WONDERFUL ..... THANK YOU

QuadCities Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 1:25am
post #33 of 38

I'M SPEECHLESS WITH HOW ALL OF YOU HAVE GOTTEN MY SMILEicon_biggrin.gif BACK.... THANK YOU!  

AN A SUPER THANK YOU FOR ALL THE IN-PUT / INFO ALL OF YOU HAVE GIVIN' ME.... I HAVE ALSO GOTTEN A FEW VERY NICE PERSONAL EMAILS FROM MEMBERS OF CAKE CENTRAL.....

OKAY, LET'S GET BACK TO WHY I WAS HERE..... TO DECORATE A LEOPARD CAKE...... WOOOHOOO....... 

I WAS CRUSHED/HURT EARLIER .. BUT WITH THE HELP FROM THE GOOD BAKERS/DECORATORS, I'M ALL SMILES NOW...

THANKS AGAIN ...... EMMA

QuadCities Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 1:47am
post #34 of 38

DOG-GONE... SO EASY.. WELL IT IS IN PRINT... HE,HE.... YES, ANOTHER GREAT TIP.. I WILL FOR SURE TRY  ..... THANKS FOR THE BIG PRINT....

WHY IS IT... WHEN A PERON SEE IT.. OR .. IS TOLD HOW TO... IT'S WHY DIDN'T I COME UP WITH THAT.... DUH MEicon_surprised.gif..... I GOT SOME LEFT OVER B-CREAM I WILL DO THIS.... I KNOW I WILL BE POSTING THE OUT COME OF THIS CAKE... 

THANKS, EMMA

-K8memphis Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 2:28am
post #35 of 38

can't wait to see it, emma!!!

take care

Neophyte Posted 29 Jan 2013 , 4:59pm
post #36 of 38

GOOD LUCK!  THE IMPORTANT THING IS TO ENJOY THE PROCESS.  

QuadCities Posted 5 Feb 2013 , 11:54pm
post #37 of 38

I really like this.. I will try for sure .. I tried the colored gel & vodka mix on a sample run it did not work for me or I just didn't do it right ... which I'm thinking this what happen... but, what worries me this gal wants it just like the photo... well, I can't do every cake like the photo... so, I don't know what I'll have ... or if she'll be happy...... Thanks for your photo an info......

karliskelley Posted 23 Sep 2014 , 7:02pm
post #38 of 38

AThanks for sharing, that's very helpful

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%