mpaulson Posted 21 Jan 2013 , 5:53am
post #1 of

These ruffles are cool...any idea how to do it??


5 replies
savannahquinn Posted 21 Jan 2013 , 4:32pm
post #2 of

They look like individual cake circles that are just pleated ...maybe?

stefkovic Posted 21 Jan 2013 , 4:35pm
post #3 of

i would say they are fondant peony petals or large rose petals

BakingIrene Posted 22 Jan 2013 , 1:26am
post #4 of

They are individual circles of fondant, folded and then shaped with the fingers.

Evoir Posted 22 Jan 2013 , 1:41am
post #5 of

AThey can also be made by cutting long rectangles of fondant, then frilling and folding to create shorter lengths of ruffled fondant.

mpaulson Posted 22 Jan 2013 , 2:33am
post #6 of

Thanks all! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%