Rude Cc Members.

Decorating By LovelyCakes4Us Updated 21 Jan 2013 , 12:20am by Evoir

LovelyCakes4Us Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
LovelyCakes4Us Posted 20 Jan 2013 , 9:57pm
post #1 of 7

AI just thought I would address those who may be "picked" on or have members beings selfish and or rude to "newbies" or anyone in general. Why must you believe you are better then anyone that has less knowledge then yourself? This site is to help and gain knowledge about caking or cake business.. Not to put people down,be disrespectful, or "THINK" you're better then anyone here.. Myself, well I normally stay out of the petty drama.. But come'on now y'all can't we all just get along? Who gives a damn if someone is not as experienced as yourself... Orrrr anything going on in their personal life (that's none of you're business).. We are all strangers stuck behind a computer screen who are we to judge one another? Lady's and gents its petty and tack less to argue with people you do not know. Let's keep it professional y'all!! :grin::grin::grin::smile:

6 replies
Aurora42196 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Aurora42196 Posted 20 Jan 2013 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 7

I second that! icon_smile.gif some people can be so rude when they were in my ( a newbie) position not too long ago. if you can't say anything nice... you get the rest. :P

LovelyCakes4Us Posted 20 Jan 2013 , 11:16pm
post #3 of 7

AI agree! Let's have fun and talk cake! Not drama and bull crap, its not needed.

DeniseNH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeniseNH Posted 20 Jan 2013 , 11:45pm
post #4 of 7

I agree.  Some questions from newbies may seem strange to us but like they say "you don't know what you don't know" and it's our responsibility to guide them like we were guided.  When a question sounds funny, it's just that they don't know what words to us so let's cut them some slack.

LovelyCakes4Us Posted 20 Jan 2013 , 11:52pm
post #5 of 7

A

Original message sent by DeniseNH

I agree.  Some questions from newbies may seem strange to us but like they say "you don't know what you don't know" and it's our responsibility to guide them like we were guided. 

Yes totally agree :) thanks for you're input!

plcharles Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
plcharles Posted 20 Jan 2013 , 11:56pm
post #6 of 7

I was actually taken aback by some of the behavior being presented here. Rudeness is definitely not necessary. How wonderful would it be if everyone took a stance of encouragement and lent a hand in coaching others who obviously wouldn't be asking the question if they knew the answer or wouldn't be posting questions in the wrong place if they understood the process. All of us seasoned cake makers could make a real difference to someone.

Evoir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Evoir Posted 21 Jan 2013 , 12:20am
post #7 of 7

A

Original message sent by LovelyCakes4Us

I just thought I would address those who may be "picked" on or have members beings selfish and or rude to "newbies" or anyone in general. Why must you believe you are better then anyone that has less knowledge then yourself? This site is to help and gain knowledge about caking or cake business.. Not to put people down,be disrespectful, or "THINK" you're better then anyone here.. Myself, well I normally stay out of the petty drama.. But come'on now y'all can't we all just get along? Who gives a damn if someone is not as experienced as yourself... Orrrr anything going on in their personal life (that's none of you're business).. We are all strangers stuck behind a computer screen who are we to judge one another? Lady's and gents its petty and tack less to argue with people you do not know. Let's keep it professional y'all!! :grin::grin::grin::smile:

Hi, welcome to Cake Central.

If you, or any other newer members have any concerns about the behaviour or demeanor of anyone responding to your questions in the forums, please direct those concerns to one of the moderators.

Happy caking!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%