Best Supplier Of Cupcake Papers And Wrappers?

Business By handymama Updated 19 Jan 2013 , 2:55pm by handymama

handymama Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
handymama Posted 15 Jan 2013 , 8:18pm
post #1 of 8

A major pet peeve is when the design of the liner is lost or diminished  in the baking process. CK is my main supplier, but they are relatively limited in choices and their liners are not the weight/quality that I've been looking for. I've found quality ones elsewhere, but not wholesale. Suggestions?? TIA

7 replies
SwtCanuck Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SwtCanuck Posted 15 Jan 2013 , 9:29pm
post #2 of 8

I like Viking Importers. You have to buy in big bulk orders but it works out cheaper and they are great!

CWR41 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CWR41 Posted 16 Jan 2013 , 1:49am
post #3 of 8

I think you mean Viking Importing...

http://www.vikingimporting.com/?baking-cups,16

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 16 Jan 2013 , 2:31am
post #4 of 8

I HATE Viking importing! Their pictures are not what you actually get. I ordered red and blue for a cupcake order and the blue was almost black and the red was more orange. I ordered last minute from another place, and had to rush shipping.

Then a few months ago, I ordered from them again and got orange and orange and black striped, and the orange was more red than orange, and striped one the orange was more yellow than orange, but in the pictures the oranges matched perfectly. They were for the same order, so I couldn't use them! I was able to dig out some orange I had before, and get it done, but I am extremely disappointed in their cupcake wrappers.

I think I got the replacements from Fancy Flours, but when I ordered orange from them, on my second order, they were glassine, and almost see-through. VERY UGLY! 

handymama Posted 16 Jan 2013 , 3:17am
post #5 of 8

Gee, liked what I saw on the Viking site but I won't be ordering from them after you've had two bad experiences. Now I'm back to not knowing where to look.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 16 Jan 2013 , 4:24am
post #6 of 8

AWhen I called to tell them their orange was red, they sent me a replacement right away, for free, the only problem was, they were the exact same product... I still had about 500 "red" from my first order, to compare to the "orange" of my second order, and they are identical twins. (Just barely off from each other, but not exactly the same) (I am a mother of identical twins, is why I made the clarification )

Sugardaddies Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Sugardaddies Posted 19 Jan 2013 , 1:53pm
post #7 of 8

Hello, I am new to the site and have to compliment everyone on their talents and creativity! I am new to the home bakery thing, having baked for friends for years and finally decided to take it more seriously. Still new to fondant and decorating (primarily focused on cookies/pies before) but love the learning curve.  I am looking for supplier for cake boxes and plates in the greater Toronto area. Finding the costs of delivering and packaging cakes far outweighs costs of making the cake lol and looking to lower my costs. Any help is appreciated!

handymama Posted 19 Jan 2013 , 2:55pm
post #8 of 8

try Geraldine Randlesome.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%