Need Cake Extender Recipe

Baking By cakegrandma Updated 17 Jan 2013 , 3:21am by JanH

cakegrandma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegrandma Posted 14 Jan 2013 , 6:44pm
post #1 of 5

I have lost my cake extender recipe and do not remember all that was in it.  I know to use the cake mix as is and make it according to the back of the box and I know that there is 1 c flour as well as 3/4 c sugar to be added.  I think there was an extra egg or white if make white cake, some salt and baking powder.  The item I think I have forgotten is the amount of extra water or oil, whichever it was. 

Before the new updated CC I had a list of favorite recipes and can no longer figure out how to find them.  If anyone can help with that I would also appreciate it. Thanks in advance for all help!!!! detective.gif

evelyn

4 replies
cakegrandma Posted 14 Jan 2013 , 10:57pm
post #2 of 5

Thank you so much for the answer, sorry I did not get back to thank you quicker but was making scratch recipes.  thanks again!!! thumbs_up.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakegrandma Posted 16 Jan 2013 , 10:48pm
post #4 of 5

Thanks everyone that answered me and sorry I did not get back on here in a timely manner to thank.  JanH, you always give so many links to questions asked and it is greatly appreciated!

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 17 Jan 2013 , 3:21am
post #5 of 5

cakegrandma, I'm always happy to help.  icon_biggrin.gif

And I'm compelled to be as accurate and complete as possible (blessing/curse?)....icon_lol.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%