nmg22 Posted 14 Jan 2013 , 12:56pm
post #1 of

I have seen this amazing cake from Bertie's which I am going to try and re-create for my wedding.


Do anyone know what technique has been used to pipe this lace, or is it from a mold?





3 replies
Evoir Posted 14 Jan 2013 , 1:01pm
post #2 of

AI would say its a mold.

venuscakes Posted 14 Jan 2013 , 1:52pm
post #3 of

I saw a system for doing this recently at a cake show in the UK. Here is a link to a website. Sure it could be found in the US too



cakeart105 Posted 14 Jan 2013 , 8:37pm
post #4 of

Hi, the lace was made with CK's silicone mold called "latticed border".

It will be beautiful on your wedding cake!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%