Hosting A Class

Decorating By Chicnv Updated 10 Jan 2013 , 11:44pm by Dayti

Chicnv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chicnv Posted 10 Jan 2013 , 11:26pm
post #1 of 4

AI have talked to Marina Sousa about her having a wedding cake class in New Orleans. She sent me all her info on how the pricing works but I'm confused and a little embarrassed to ask her do I pay her up front, or do I pay have now and have later when the class fills up has anyone hosted a class before if so can u shed some light on this.

3 replies
Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 10 Jan 2013 , 11:31pm
post #2 of 4

You should just ask her, if it's not clear in her email. How would any of us know her preferred payment terms, seriously? Of course she may read these boards occasionally, and just reply herself...

Chicnv Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Chicnv Posted 10 Jan 2013 , 11:37pm
post #3 of 4

AYeah ur right didn't want her to think this lady doesn't know what the hell she's doing but oh well that's the only way ill find out.

Dayti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dayti Posted 10 Jan 2013 , 11:44pm
post #4 of 4

Just shoot her an email asking when she would need payment from you. I'm sure you are not the first person to ask! The way you need to pay her will also dictate how you need to charge students. I mean, if she wants 100% up front payment, you should charge the students up front so you don't have to finance the payment yourself. Well, that's what I'd do anyway.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%