Logo Critique Please :)

Lounge By markfj Updated 7 Jan 2013 , 10:40pm by markfj

markfj Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 10:33pm
post #1 of 4

Hi all

I am just about to open up shop within the next month or so, all being well

I am going to be selling your basic home made style cakes, such as Muffins, Chocolate brownies, carrot cakes, cookies, sandwhiches and a little retail farm shop side too.

Its all happening nbow finally after 6 monhs of planning permission, etc etc, so I am working with a logo designer at the moment and have him the specs of our proposed idea, but I wanted some professional and unbiased opinions and I often come to this site, just to browse but never signed up :)

Can I ask your opinion on this as a logo, be as harsh as you want (ignore the black backgorund thats just to make logo stand out, but will be cropped)

3 replies
Aurora42196 Posted 7 Jan 2013 , 7:41am
post #2 of 4

I think it sounds good. The rhyme makes it easy to remember. and the ginger bread man look awesome. IMO it's a thumbs_up.gif

letsgetcaking Posted 7 Jan 2013 , 10:30pm
post #3 of 4

Here's my unprofessional initial reaction to the image:

There's something about the face of the gingerbread man that is kind of creepy to me...It looks like the eyes are staring straight at you and he doesn't look happy (like a sinister clown) maybe it's just me. LOL!

I think the overall design with the gingerbread man and the sign, along with the rhyming name, are very cool!

markfj Posted 7 Jan 2013 , 10:40pm
post #4 of 4

Seems, I must have double posted this! Sorry guys, my PC is beyond bad at the moment.

Thanks for the info a feedback on our name firstly, glad people like the name at least :) The gingerbread man seems a little more controversial but hopefully we will get there in the end

Thansk again guys

Quote by @%username% on %date%