Online Stores Is Australia?

Decorating By AlainaRay Updated 8 Jan 2013 , 1:07pm by me_me1

AlainaRay Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AlainaRay Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 5:00am
post #1 of 5

AHello everyone I am new to this site. Does anyone know a good online store to get cake decorating supplies? I am a beginner and have only been decorating cakes for about 12 months.

4 replies
cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 5:59am
post #2 of 5

I live in a country town that does not have anywhere but spotlight to buy supplies and these are extremely limited.

I buy a lot of my cutters and silicone moulds from ebay (China).

I buy fondant and other stuff from Cakes Around Town and Bakeboss (the Perth Shop-I usually go online and then ring).  Postage charges from these are very reasonable and Bakeboss, Perth has a discount card if you talk to them.

I buy my food colors from America, though this will not be happening with red based colors in future (see red coloring thread).

Hope this helps somewhat.

mcaulir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcaulir Posted 6 Jan 2013 , 9:12am
post #3 of 5

Something for Cake

Baking Pleasures

Cakes Around Town

are my three favourites.

owatto Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
owatto Posted 8 Jan 2013 , 8:09am
post #4 of 5

I agree with cakes around town, they are really good and often have quick postage. 
I also go to spotlight, I'm a member of their vip club and its great when they send out vouchers for "get $40 off when you spend over $100)
I have also got cutters from the Raspberry butterfly and they weren't bad. 
Ebay is defiently a good one!

me_me1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
me_me1 Posted 8 Jan 2013 , 1:07pm
post #5 of 5

Cakes Around Town are my faves for in Aus too.  If I don't have enough time to order from them I'm forced to use Cake Tinz and Thingz here in Perth which is okay but doesn't seem to stock some of the new things, it just seems a bit tired to me.  But I think I've been spoilt by living in the UK for the past 10 years and have only been back in Aus for a few months. 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%