Re-Introducing Myself

Lounge By CakesByJen2 Updated 5 Jan 2013 , 4:41pm by -K8memphis

CakesByJen2 Posted 5 Jan 2013 , 2:24am
post #1 of 3

I haven't been on here in quite a while, probably a couple of years.  I was a regular for a little while, but then things changed and it wasn't the same and I started getting viruses or malware or something that seemed to be coming from here.  I hadn't been doing many cakes so decided it was time to take a break.  But, even though I'm still not doing many cakes, I've been missing it, so I decided to drop back in for a while and check things out.

I think I've only done maybe 4 or 5 cakes this year, and nothing terribly fancy:  a simple chessboard and molded chocolate chess pieces for my son's chess club, a Chevy Taho police vehicle for my nephew's birthday, a small 3-tiered seashell cake for a friend's daughter, a basket of flame roses for my daughter's birthday, and a Percy Jackson sword for my son's birthday.  I get frustrated & discouraged every time because my skills are nothing near what the used to be :(  My hands are so shaky now I can't do the precision piping work I used to do, and I just don't have the time or patience for gumpaste flowers anymore...

2 replies
-K8memphis Posted 5 Jan 2013 , 3:08pm
post #2 of 3

wel-

come back!

i am just recently

back too after a lengthy

absence --bad hands- yes! right

hand blew up like a helium balloon

last week srsly so much fun to be on

here and 'talk' cake--    even one hand

hunt & peck   love love love it--it is my

most effective pain pill--gets my mind

off the'helium factor'~~BigPlus i gotta

family  wedding  coming  up  OMG

who  knows how it will go haha

haha <high five> (but gently) 

it's lemonade time,

gf!!

^^a free lemon for your pitcher of brew^^

(lemon shape)

kinda sorta

-K8memphis Posted 5 Jan 2013 , 4:41pm
post #3 of 3

but let me hasten to say wow you did a lot of cool cakes!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%