Cell Cake Board

Decorating By meljoy86 Updated 17 Nov 2013 , 9:23am by LovetoShare

meljoy86 Posted 4 Jan 2013 , 11:27pm
post #1 of 7



Just watched a gum paste flower tutorial where a "cell board" was used.  Can't seem to find a website that sells them....help! :)  Thanks

6 replies
BakingIrene Posted 4 Jan 2013 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 7

It's a board made by CelCakes (UK but sold worldwide).


Some of them are hard plastic for rolling, and some are dense foam for shaping.

newbaker55 Posted 5 Jan 2013 , 12:23am
post #3 of 7

Are you referring to the ones used when making wired flowers? GSA sells them but...there was a security issue in recent months and many CC members (including me) had their credit cards compromised.


I have a Wilton flower/leaf veiner I bought at Hobby Lobby. It has a groove on the back of it to use just like the cel board. Only problem would be if you had to make multiple pieces, it could get tedious. HTH 

meljoy86 Posted 7 Jan 2013 , 4:04pm
post #4 of 7

Thanks everyone!  It seems like this will turn out to be quite a task so I will just improvise. icon_smile.gif

lilmissbakesalot Posted 7 Jan 2013 , 4:23pm
post #5 of 7
meljoy86 Posted 8 Jan 2013 , 12:00am
post #6 of 7

Thanks a lot, this is a huge help! :)

LovetoShare Posted 17 Nov 2013 , 9:23am
post #7 of 7

Go to "Cake Decorating Products for Less" on Face Book and there is a foam one for sale.

Quote by @%username% on %date%