Friday Night Cake Club 12/28/12

Decorating By catlharper Updated 31 Dec 2012 , 7:08pm by catlharper

catlharper Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
catlharper Posted 29 Dec 2012 , 2:22am
post #1 of 6

Opening up the last Friday Night Cake Club for 2012! Who is up? What are you working on?

Cat

5 replies
catlharper Posted 29 Dec 2012 , 2:27am
post #2 of 6

Hi there...60th Anniversary cake this week. The original wedding was Christmas themed so this party is as well. I am working the party as well so I still have wreaths to thread with ribbon and bows to make as well as candles to wrap tonight. Tomorrow I'll set the tables and add in fresh roses, spider mums, lillies and babies breath to each wreath as well as tucking a single red rose in each gold ribbon tied napkin. It should end up being very beautiful. It is rainy here today so I had absolutely no natural light in which to photograph the cake so I finally just took a photo of it in the Cake Safe. I'll try to get a better one to put in the gallery tomorrow but wanted to share with you guys how it turned out!

Cat700

tdovewings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tdovewings Posted 29 Dec 2012 , 2:52am
post #3 of 6

No cakes this week. I've taken the next two weeks off to plan for some pre-designed cookies and cupcake packages for valentine's day. Just brainstorming and pricing out materials. 

catlharper Posted 29 Dec 2012 , 6:59am
post #4 of 6

Well, hopefully I'll come back tomorrow morning and find more posts. If not, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I'll see y'all in 2013!

wespam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wespam Posted 29 Dec 2012 , 12:08pm
post #5 of 6

Would love to see what you come up with on your valentine packages. I've been thinking too but along the lines of bridal favors and wedding shower edibles to enhance my wedding packages. 

catlharper Posted 31 Dec 2012 , 7:08pm
post #6 of 6

Hi again...just wanted to share with you guys the photo of the cake at the actual party:

http://cakecentral.com/g/i/2883257/a/3280980/

hope that link works<G>

Cat

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%