sfreitag71 Posted 28 Dec 2012 , 3:40pm
post #1 of

This picture is actually of soap.  I love it.  I'd like to try a similar frosting technique on my next cake.  Does anyone recognize what kind of tip was used to do this "frosting"?


Thanks guys!



1 reply
Marianna46 Posted 28 Dec 2012 , 3:44pm
post #2 of

It's hard to tell exactly what size the piping is, but it looks like a star tube (Wilton nos. 13-21, depending on size). If the star shapes are really big, try the 1M (the cupcake froster).

Quote by @%username% on %date%