Where Can I Find This?

Decorating By ohsugarsweets Updated 28 Dec 2012 , 3:27am by Evoir

ohsugarsweets Posted 27 Dec 2012 , 9:48pm
post #1 of 6

I have searched everywhere that I can think of. I'm looking for the chandelier support that was used to hang the cake (not the cake plates), but the huge



white iron hanger. I'm not sure if I'm describing it right. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

5 replies
Goreti Posted 27 Dec 2012 , 11:05pm
post #2 of 6

Check this out:

It looks like she had it built for her but you may be able to contact her for more details.


leah_s Posted 27 Dec 2012 , 11:57pm
post #4 of 6

I have a nearly identical flower pot hangar.  Check your local Garden Supplies store - in the spring.

ohsugarsweets Posted 28 Dec 2012 , 2:56am
post #5 of 6

thanks....I'll have to do more googling...lol

Evoir Posted 28 Dec 2012 , 3:27am
post #6 of 6

I was also going to suggest a flower pot hanger.

Quote by @%username% on %date%