What Is Used To Stamp This?

Decorating By mareg Updated 19 Dec 2012 , 9:28pm by mareg

mareg Posted 18 Dec 2012 , 9:59pm
post #1 of 4

AThis is The Pink Cake Box cupcake. I do want to know what is used to stamp it. Where do I order it!

Thanks! :-D[ATTACHMENT=124]425632_460442114019333_2135955358_n-1_1-hires.jpg (10k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

3 replies
KoryAK Posted 19 Dec 2012 , 7:27am
post #2 of 4

It's probably just a run-of-the-mill stamp from Michael's

lrohring Posted 19 Dec 2012 , 10:40am
post #3 of 4


This looks like a stamp set found in the modeling clay section at Michaels.  The individual letters snap apart and you can make any name or word.  The letters are inserted into a plastic bar (which is provided) to line them up for stamping.  There are also larger sized stamping kits at Michaels used for stepping stones!  They are great!


I have 2 sets of these in different fonts and love them!  Hope this helps!!!

mareg Posted 19 Dec 2012 , 9:28pm
post #4 of 4


Quote by @%username% on %date%