jiya11 Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 12:36am
post #1 of 10

Going through crafty directly shows $39.99.. thought this was a *slick deal*

Link

9 replies
jiya11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jiya11 Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 12:38am
post #2 of 10

Craftsy Invoice     Thank you for your purchase! Item(s) Included: Quantity Price     Item   Intro to Modeling Chocolate: Cityscape Cakes 1 $14.99   with Lauren Kitchens                 Grand Total: $14.99    

kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 5:54am
post #3 of 10

AThanks for the tip!

elisaber Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
elisaber Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 8:49am
post #4 of 10

That's cool - thanks! But unfortunately one can only order one of these for that price, I tried to add more but they appeared full price. Just a tip, so be careful you pick the one you want most! icon_smile.gif

Oboeplayer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Oboeplayer Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 9:49am
post #5 of 10

AThank you so much! I really wanted the new handbag tutorial but thought I would wait for a better price on it. Now I have it for half the current price!

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 9:40pm
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jiya11 

Going through crafty directly shows $39.99.. thought this was a *slick deal*

Link

Yaaaaaayyyyy, Thanks a million!!! !! I ordered the new class by Elisa Strauss on how to make a purse. I have her books and have done purse cakes before but I know I can learn new tips from her. THANKS A MILLION~~~

I've already purchase several classes from Craftsy and I love them ALL. Plus they have excellent customer service. I love Craftsy thumbs_up.gif

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 9:42pm
post #7 of 10

Oh btw, yeah it looks like you can only buy one class at the price. I was also interested on Fondant Frills but it shows at the regular price.

Claire138 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Claire138 Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 10:10pm
post #8 of 10

Thanks so much for this, I received  an email about it last week, briefly read it, thought great I'll get back to that later and promptly forgot so thanks for the reminder! Now, which one should I buy? 

I already have the one from Jaqueline Butler which is great and am tempted to exotic sugar orchids although I rarely do cakes with flowers.  I'm also interested in the hand bag one as it looks great and I do do a fair amount of those. I think I'll sleep on it.

jiya11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jiya11 Posted 12 Dec 2012 , 10:19pm
post #9 of 10

Glad some of you were able to get on the deal..

I know.. I realized too that you can only get one class at this price.. I got the modelling chocolate cityscape... Wanted to get the handbag one.. oh well.. will wait it out ;)

siuingme Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
siuingme Posted 13 Dec 2012 , 1:23pm
post #10 of 10

I don't know will it help. If you have iPad and buy Cake Central magazine from iPad (emagazine). I opened mine and there is Craftsy advertising, I clicked it and the prize for all classes $19.99...I bought 13 classes ...whhheeeuw

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%