New Website To Connect New Customers With Cake Decorators In Their Area Www.cakebroker.com

Business By sarahdal Updated 28 Nov 2012 , 6:19pm by lyndsayscott

sarahdal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sarahdal Posted 28 Nov 2012 , 4:47pm
post #1 of 5

Free for customers and bakers/cake decorators

http://cakebroker.com

Brnad new site! I'm already a member.  Completely free, no gimmicks or catches. 

Customer goes on, fills out form for cake desired, cake decorators in their areas receive the request and if they are interested in completing the cake send back a quote to the customer. 

Easy and free.

4 replies
lyndsayscott Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lyndsayscott Posted 28 Nov 2012 , 5:26pm
post #2 of 5

Just signed up but now it won't let me sign in.  Asked for password to be resent (reactivated, whatever) and I haven't received an email.  :(  This looks cool, but I hope it works soon!

sarahdal Posted 28 Nov 2012 , 5:41pm
post #3 of 5

My husband developed the site and will have everything worked out by the end of this week. It is absolutely real and free. I'll post a reply on here when he gives me the thumbs up.  Should be tonight :)

Right now it only allows Jacksonville, FL bakers to sign up.  That will be changed ASAP. 

Thank you!

sarahdal Posted 28 Nov 2012 , 6:14pm
post #4 of 5

Lindsay, try logging in to the site again and see if it shows a blank avatar and your username next to it in the upper right hand of the screen.  If you see that, then just click on your name and it will take you to your profile page where you can add your baker info and pictures. I do show you as a member on my member list.  Also, check your spam folder of your emails.  Maybe it blocked our response?

Thanks!

Sarah

lyndsayscott Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lyndsayscott Posted 28 Nov 2012 , 6:19pm
post #5 of 5

Got it.  I put spaces in my username originally; however, it now wants me to put in hyphens where the spaces were.  And yes, it went to my spam folder.  Thanks for the help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%