GulityPleasires Posted 27 Nov 2012 , 11:09am
post #1 of

I want to make some ribbon to look like this


but I'm not sure how to do it. Any ideas?


1 reply
DeliciousDesserts Posted 27 Nov 2012 , 2:23pm
post #2 of

AAre you familiar with the sewing method to achieve this? I would think the same method can be used with fondant. Ill try to explain....the ribbon is folded on top of itself then a se is sewn across. If you fold the fondant the same way, you could then use a seam roller. That would give the stitch look but also crimp the fondant into place.

Quote by @%username% on %date%