stampinron Posted 16 Nov 2012 , 11:06pm
post #1 of

AI'm in the market for a cymbidium orchid cutter. Are there any favorites out there? They all look the same to me. Also, is there a preferred viener ? Thanks.

6 replies
icer101 Posted 16 Nov 2012 , 11:11pm
post #2 of

Hi, i have one i bought from Scott Woolley and his veiner and i like it. Wilton also has one in their new kit and i like that one also. I don,t like their veiners too much. I like double sided veiner most, but they are  more expensive. Scott's veiners are one sided ,but i do .like them. hth

DeniseNH Posted 16 Nov 2012 , 11:23pm
post #3 of

I agree you can't go wrong with cutters and veiners from Scott Woolley (spelling?).

Chellescakes Posted 17 Nov 2012 , 4:46am
post #4 of

I use a poppy veiner for my Cymbidiums, actually I use it for just about everything.  

My cutters are from a local supplier in Australia so probably not much use to you. 

kazita Posted 17 Nov 2012 , 5:56am
post #5 of

AWww.designmeacake.com has tons of what you are looking for, and they have Dvds to show how to make them .I love this website

cakeart105 Posted 17 Nov 2012 , 1:18pm
post #6 of

I use the FMM Cymbidium Orchid 3 piece cutter set and found it at Tomsann Cake Art Supplies.

http://stores.ebay.com/Tomsann-Cake-Art-Supplies

stampinron Posted 18 Nov 2012 , 12:54am
post #7 of

Ok, I really like the one from Scott Wolley, but I think it will produce a small orchid, bummer.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%