'lace' Mold???

Decorating By KutieKakes Updated 12 May 2013 , 3:50am by kickasscakes

KutieKakes Posted 12 Nov 2012 , 4:22pm
post #1 of 6

AAnyone know what this mold would be called]? I have looked under lace, leaves...can't find anything close.

[IMG ALT=""]http://cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/2853124/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

5 replies
icer101 Posted 12 Nov 2012 , 5:01pm
post #2 of 6

It looks like a damask designer stencil. Is this what you are asking. I don,t see any lace per say.There are also damask icing images now. hth

ginger6361 Posted 12 Nov 2012 , 5:40pm
post #3 of 6

It is either royal icing stencil, or the rice paper print. Not a mold.

DeliciousDesserts Posted 12 Nov 2012 , 9:18pm
post #4 of 6

There are stencils, but this looks like it was done with cutters.  You are looking for a damask cutter set.  There are about 50 different combinations out there.

KutieKakes Posted 13 Nov 2012 , 2:32pm
post #5 of 6

AThanks everyone, you pointed me in the right direction and I found the stencil they used. Couldn't find it locally though, so bought another one and will try that one to see if I can even do it. I love trying new things! Thanks! ~Kelly

kickasscakes Posted 12 May 2013 , 3:50am
post #6 of 6

Wonder if it was done with a cricut

Quote by @%username% on %date%