Snow Flakes

Decorating By ANDaniels Updated 31 Oct 2012 , 3:26pm by ANDaniels

ANDaniels Posted 31 Oct 2012 , 3:00pm
post #1 of 4

ADoes anyone know if there is a cutter/plunger to make snowflakes like the ones one the first cake in this link? The only ones I can find are made by pme and it doesnt seem as though they have the cut outs in the middle of the flake.

3 replies
forjenns Posted 31 Oct 2012 , 3:11pm
post #2 of 4

It looks to me like they are RI.

j92383 Posted 31 Oct 2012 , 3:20pm
post #3 of 4

Hi I've never seen cutters that make snowflakes like that but they are pretty easy to make with royal icing. Just copy and paste it several times, print the snowflake pattern out lay a piece of wax paper over it and trace it out with the royal icing. Let it dry completely(I like to make them a day in advance) and you're good to go  

ANDaniels Posted 31 Oct 2012 , 3:26pm
post #4 of 4

AHa! I never even thought of RI!! Thank yall so much!! Lots cheaper then ordering cutters!! :):)

Quote by @%username% on %date%