Nascar, Drag Racing And Bass Boat Groom's Cake??

Decorating By jenscreativity Updated 17 Nov 2012 , 9:49am by Yazzoo

jenscreativity Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenscreativity Posted 25 Oct 2012 , 10:50pm
post #1 of 9

How can I incorporate the nascar, drag racinga and bass boat for a groomscake?? Need ideas please asap! Thanks so much!

Jenifer

8 replies
jenscreativity Posted 26 Oct 2012 , 1:08am
post #2 of 9

Can anyone help me please?! Thanks a bunch!

Pria Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pria Posted 26 Oct 2012 , 11:24am
post #3 of 9

he sounds like a real sports fanatic, one way of blending those disparent sports is by making a cake which has different magazines which pertain to each sport and somehow personalise it to him, Maybe choose the cover of the bass boat mag to have his boat as the cover page....

Crazy-Gray Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Crazy-Gray Posted 26 Oct 2012 , 1:06pm
post #4 of 9

How about a section of lake beside a section of racetrack with the cars thundering by tipping the fisherman into the reeds... and a big bass poking out the water laughing...

Or a 3D jeep towing three 3D trailers; a nascar, drag car and a boat all hitched together with Mr groom leaning out the drivers side with a thumbs up...

Or perhaps the boat and two cars wrapped up in dynamite and a bride with the detonating plunger.... bye bye hobbies!

That any help?

jenscreativity Posted 26 Oct 2012 , 6:35pm
post #5 of 9

excellent ideas, thank you!!
Pria, so maybe make a bass boat 3D and put images from magazines onto boat ?

Crazy Gray: they all sound great, but I especially liked the 2nd idea,,but can't visualize how to do this exactly..SO make a 3D jeep pulling a nascar, drag car and bass boat behind and put groom at driver's side? Just not sure how to incorporate all of this? I'm not good at making ppl though...err..

OR a bass boat with a nascar/ and drag car inside it maybe? So sorry..but just trying to visualize this..

Thanks!

Crazy-Gray Posted 26 Oct 2012 , 7:58pm
post #6 of 9

The way I see it is all in a line with each one on its own trailer- the truck towing all three at once, I googled a few pics for you... I'd do each in carved cake but you could do the trailers cake and black out the bottom so it looks like a gap underneath then do your vehicles in RKT? that way you can do them well ahead of time icon_smile.gif

Have fun designing! icon_smile.gif
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

Crazy-Gray Posted 26 Oct 2012 , 9:29pm
post #7 of 9

Oops dunno why it attached so many! Lol

jenscreativity Posted 26 Oct 2012 , 11:50pm
post #8 of 9

That's great! Hmmm.. a lot of work and not sure if bride is going to pay my price..lol..so I may have go a little simpler..not sure yet..we'll see, but i'll try! thank you, thank you!

Yazzoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Yazzoo Posted 17 Nov 2012 , 9:49am
post #9 of 9

the people who commented gave you great ideas, and because you're just so rude, you reject them, not even politely, what kind of personare you?

you honestly are just horrible. they sent you alot of pictures and great ideas and you just reject it?

whats wrong with you?

are you that ignorant and stupid?

I hate people like you.

x

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%