Kandrabee Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 9:48pm
post #1 of

Does anyone recognize the pattern on the two larger layers in this picture. Does it look like fondant from a silicone mold? or Buttercream? or Frosting sheet?

How would you guys recommend I recreate this look?

4 replies
cherrycakes Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 10:25pm
post #2 of

They look like stencils to me...

JSKConfections Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 10:41pm
post #3 of

I agree, looks like stencils... icon_smile.gif

HamSquad Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 11:54pm
post #4 of

Check out Designer Stencils - culinary. The patterns are stencils I'm sure for one.

Kandrabee Posted 25 Oct 2012 , 6:12pm
post #5 of

Thank you so much ladies! HamSquad, you are absolutely correct! I found one at least. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%