Lamborghini Aventador Cake

Decorating By PinkiiPie Updated 20 Oct 2012 , 9:20pm by PinkiiPie

PinkiiPie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkiiPie Posted 20 Oct 2012 , 8:52pm
post #1 of 2

My fiance wants his groom's cake to be a lamborghini aventador... icon_eek.gif I was planning to make his groom's cake myself to save a few bucks and have a pro make the wedding cake! I figured I would probably make a cake with the horde symbol from world of warcraft on it or in the shape of the horde symbol! That is something doable for me... but this cake would be a MONSTER! I'm not really sure how I would pull this off... not sure in the least... How much would it be for a cake like this? I don't want to disappoint him with his groom cake, and idk if I can even pull this off. It's one of the few things that is 100% his at the wedding! icon_sad.gif

1 reply
PinkiiPie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
PinkiiPie Posted 20 Oct 2012 , 9:20pm
post #2 of 2

Has anyone made a carved car cake? I have only ever done layered cakes and cupcakes and am pretty new to the whole cake decorating realm. I love making cake, but I'm definitely still learning. The wedding isn't until May 2013, so I have some time to practice and learn.

Any tips? How big should a groom's cake be? What would you personally price it at?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%