Plastic Vertical Line Spacer To Emboss Cake/fondant

Decorating By ymmat77 Updated 17 Oct 2012 , 9:00am by Chellescakes

ymmat77 Posted 16 Oct 2012 , 3:09pm
post #1 of 4

I just bought a book by Zoe Clark. In it she has a vertical line spacer to emboss vertical lines on a cake. (Tuxedo Cake) Does anyone know where I could buy this? I've googled it with no luck.

I know I could make stripes with fondant/gumpaste, but I like the embossed look.
Thank you in advance for any help!

3 replies
arlenej Posted 17 Oct 2012 , 4:50am
post #2 of 4

Run to the stationery store or hardware and grab a set square.Try that.

Chellescakes Posted 17 Oct 2012 , 8:41am
post #3 of 4

Jem , has them they are called strip cutters.

Quote by @%username% on %date%