Tool Measurements For Cupcake

Baking By rere0726 Updated 14 Oct 2012 , 4:31am by Johnica10

rere0726 Posted 14 Oct 2012 , 1:33am
post #1 of 5

What tool do you use to measure the perfect cupcake? Mini cupcakes or regular cupcakes. I need to find the perfect tool so that my cupcakes come out the same size.

4 replies
pmarks0 Posted 14 Oct 2012 , 1:36am
post #2 of 5

Buy a scoop in the size you want for both regular and mini.

matthewkyrankelly Posted 14 Oct 2012 , 2:33am
post #3 of 5

Exactly. They are called disher scoops. Look them up. They come in any size you need. Your cupcakes will be very uniform then.

sillywabbitz Posted 14 Oct 2012 , 2:58am
post #4 of 5

The one I have for regular cupcakes is the 4 Tb spoon size. If you by from a restaurant supply it will generally have a yellow handle. This is equivalent of 1/4 cup. I use the cookie scoop Wilton sells for my mini cupcakes.

Johnica10 Posted 14 Oct 2012 , 4:31am
post #5 of 5

I use an ice cream everytime icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%