bakincakin Posted 3 Oct 2012 , 3:45pm
post #1 of

Does anybody know what the long skinny trays are called, and where I can find them.


5 replies
DeniseNH Posted 3 Oct 2012 , 4:17pm
post #2 of

Have you tried Not sure about that address but just Google Websteraunt and see what pops up. They have all kinds of stuff.

CWR41 Posted 3 Oct 2012 , 5:59pm
post #3 of


imagenthatnj Posted 3 Oct 2012 , 8:25pm
post #4 of

I bought pretty ones at Crate & Barrel.

jgifford Posted 3 Oct 2012 , 11:38pm
post #5 of

I'm not sure what they're called, but Pampered Chef has some gorgeous ones - - kind of pricey though.

LKing12 Posted 3 Oct 2012 , 11:52pm
post #6 of

TJ Maxx and Home Goods are where I got mine.

Quote by @%username% on %date%