Moffat Turbo Fan Convection Oven Advice

Decorating By Bakedbydan Updated 6 Sep 2012 , 1:41pm by Bakedbydan

Bakedbydan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakedbydan Posted 5 Sep 2012 , 4:24pm
post #1 of 3

Hi Al!
This is my first post here, I'm looking for some help. Im starting a cookie/cake business to help with student loans. I need to make a second kitchen in a separate room so I need an oven. Im looking at a 120 volt electric convection oven by a company called Moffat, its called a turbofan oven. Does anyone have experience with this oven? Im concerned that a countertop electric convection oven may bake my cookies and cupcakes unevenly. If no one has used this oven or heard of it- does anyone have a recommendation of what type of Oven I could get that isn't a Mega investment? Im looking to spend under $1,200.
I really appreciate everyone's input!!

2 replies
BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 5 Sep 2012 , 4:33pm
post #2 of 3

I think you should look at good quality reconditioned appliances. You really will need TWO fridges one for raw ingredients and one for finished cakes. And at least a half size deep freezer. Try to buy Whirlpool brand, from a reliable dealer that will give you a warranty on used, just a basic wide electric oven, you will be able to bake on two racks meaning up to 4 cookie sheets at a time.

Bakedbydan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bakedbydan Posted 6 Sep 2012 , 1:41pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you for your ideas icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%