Where Can I Get This?

Decorating By ladycake17 Updated 1 Sep 2012 , 10:16pm by BlakesCakes

ladycake17 Posted 30 Aug 2012 , 4:36pm
post #1 of 7

Can someone please tell me where I can buy a wrap like this? The bride wants this cake and I need to give her a price but can't until I know how much the wraps will cost. Thank you in advance!

6 replies
shanter Posted 30 Aug 2012 , 5:07pm
post #2 of 7

I think they're stencils. Take a look through cake stencils at globalsugarart.com and designerstencils.com.

heartsnsync Posted 30 Aug 2012 , 6:15pm
post #3 of 7

Looks like stenciling to me, too.

BlakesCakes Posted 30 Aug 2012 , 11:17pm
post #4 of 7

I think that the bottom tier is stenciled and that maybe the larger designs on the middle & top tiers were hand piped in royal using the bottom tier as a guide.


shanter Posted 31 Aug 2012 , 12:54am
post #5 of 7

Rae, I think you're right.

BakingIrene Posted 1 Sep 2012 , 5:19pm
post #6 of 7

No these are the Martha Stewart damask cake stencils that come in these different sizes. sorry I don;t have a link handy...

BlakesCakes Posted 1 Sep 2012 , 10:16pm
post #7 of 7

These are- Martha's--much more intricate & "heavy":


And the upper 2 tiers on the actual cake don't seem as precise as a stencil should/would be.


Quote by @%username% on %date%