Cake Supplies Store In San Francisco?

Decorating By mandolina Updated 25 Aug 2012 , 6:44am by mandolina

mandolina Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mandolina Posted 22 Aug 2012 , 11:39am
post #1 of 5

Hi,

can anyone, please, tell me some cake decorating supplies store in San Francisco, CA? (but with website, I'm in Belgrade and my boyfriend is in San Francisco and I want to sent him a link what I want)

Thank you very much

4 replies
BabyGerald Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BabyGerald Posted 22 Aug 2012 , 1:13pm
post #2 of 5

Spun Sugar is in Berkeley, CA (across the Bay Bridge) - the website doesn't list all of their many cake decorating, baking & candy supplies though. (Tons of chocolate products, too.)

You or your bf could phone them to confirm they have what you want. They have the best selection of cake decorating stuff, etc. in the entire bay area. Trust me, it's worth the trip across the bridge!

Good luck!
-j

mandolina Posted 22 Aug 2012 , 1:29pm
post #3 of 5

BabyGerald, thank you very much! I will definitely try to sent him there! icon_wink.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif

hollyml Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hollyml Posted 25 Aug 2012 , 6:23am
post #4 of 5

There's also Cake Art, on Fifth Ave in San Rafael, which is across a different bridge. icon_smile.gif I tend to have better luck there than at Spun Sugar for some reason; it's a small store but they have a well-chosen selection of all sorts of things for cake, cookies, and candy.

Cake Art: http://www.cakeartsupplies.com/English/frames.html
Spun Sugar: http://spunsugar.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index

Both stores have a lot more in stock than is specifically identified on the website, so if you're looking for a particular brand or size or something, calling ahead is a good idea.

Holly

mandolina Posted 25 Aug 2012 , 6:44am
post #5 of 5

hollyml, thank you! I made a list what I want, so he will call them to check. I cant wait to get some new tings for cakes, we don't have anything here. Thank you very much!

Danka

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%