Cake Consultation Room Ideas- Help!!

Business By l_rock Updated 22 Aug 2012 , 1:24am by MimiFix

l_rock Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
l_rock Posted 22 Aug 2012 , 1:08am
post #1 of 2

I'm hoping someone can help me and since no one understands a cake maker like a cake maker- i can't think of a better place to start.
I've just got my new shop about 3 weeks ago and it is just about set up...... At first everything was so exciting,but after 3 weeks of painting,designing and organising -well lets just say i'm feeling a little over it and uninspired. I run a by appointment only cake shop - so this consult space is important,but everytime i think about setting it up i feel lost.
i know no one can plan this space but me ...........so in essence what i'm asking for is inspiration. Please help -give me advice or share a photo of your space
i just need a recharge of creativity and maybe a fresh persective icon_wink.gif

1 reply
MimiFix Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MimiFix Posted 22 Aug 2012 , 1:24am
post #2 of 2

You need a break! Soon, you'll be back to that feeling of excitement. In the meantime, fill the space with easily movable furniture - a table, a few chairs, a bookcase or shelves. Maybe cake dummies, and a couple large pots of plants or flowers, some items that make your space feel business-like but comfortable. Think of it as a temporary arrangement; when you are refreshed, you'll have a better idea of what you need. Congratulations on your new shop!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%