Disappearing Threads?

Lounge By costumeczar Updated 19 Aug 2012 , 6:16pm by costumeczar

costumeczar Posted 19 Aug 2012 , 12:19pm
post #1 of 5

I went to check on three threads that I got emails about new comments on, and they had been taken down. I'm wondering if anyone saw them go bye bye or if it's something werid going on, since they all seemed to be pretty innocuous and I don't know why they'd suddenly "not exist." One was how to deliver a cake in the rain, one was about gluten-free, and I can't even remember the other one, but it wasn't anything to speak of. I'm just curious.

4 replies
Bluehue Posted 19 Aug 2012 , 12:55pm
post #2 of 5

Heres the RAIN one petal - will choof off and see if i can find the others...

And here is the GF one...

What was the other thread you can't find?

Edited to add another link.

jason_kraft Posted 19 Aug 2012 , 4:13pm
post #3 of 5

Something definitely happened to the GF thread...I stopped getting notifications of new replies, so I assume that means they took it down for some reason and put it back up without bothering to notify anyone or restoring email notifications. Unfortunately that seems like SOP here.

Bluehue Posted 19 Aug 2012 , 4:18pm
post #4 of 5

The two threads i posted were at the top of the *new threads* page - i read them - then next minute they shot down near the bottom of the page - two minutes later they were sitting at half way down the page - must have been a cliche in the works for a few minutes....shrug.

costumeczar Posted 19 Aug 2012 , 6:16pm
post #5 of 5

Thanks for the links...i had been taken off the "watch topics" list on both of them. I dont even remember what the third one was. Must just be something software-related.

Sometimes i go to bed and when i get up the next morning a thread has been pulled because everyone went nuts and it blew up, but i didnt think either of those threads had the potential to do that! It just seemed strange that they supposedly didnt exist. icon_rolleyes.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%