Bogus Private Message From Azser

Lounge By mystsparkle Updated 14 Aug 2012 , 11:24pm by Rosie2

mystsparkle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mystsparkle Posted 14 Aug 2012 , 2:16pm
post #1 of 6

just a heads up, i recieved this message from a new member:

From Judy Robert

Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:02 am

I am contacting you to help me after my fasting and praying i decided to contact you and request for your help.
l am Judy Robert the only daughter of late Mr. and Mrs. Joseph Robert. My father was a very wealthy cocoa merchant in Abidjan here, the economic capital of Ivory Coast, he was poisoned to death by his only brother (My Uncle) and his business associates on one of their business meeting. My mother died on the 15th June 1991 and my father took me so special because l am motherless.

Before the death of my father on 21st December 2008 in a private hospital here in Abidjan, he secretly called me on his bedside, when I sat down to listen to him, he started crying, when I asked him why?

(1) He complained that I am too young to be managing my life with no one to take care of me,(2)That I have not finished my university education as he planned for me, he revealed to me that he has a sum of US$10.5 ,000,000.00(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) left in a security company here in Abidjan, that he used my name as the only daughter for his next of kin in deposit of the funds in the box.

He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his only brother (My Uncle) and his business associates , that l should stay away from them as they are evil he warned me seriously not associate with his brother that is my uncle, that I should seek for a God fearing foreign partner in a country of my choice where l will transfer this money and use it for proper investment purpose, i need your help please email me on my email address for me to send more details to you.
jrobert11759@
ya
hoo.
com.

I wait your reply
Judy Robert.

5 replies
Lynne3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lynne3 Posted 14 Aug 2012 , 2:36pm
post #2 of 6

Me too

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 14 Aug 2012 , 3:59pm
post #3 of 6

Same spam email i received 2 years ago - i guess the poor dear is still seeking a god fearing partner - lolilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

You would think that with all that money - she would be able to buy any partner she wanted ...........*cough*

It gets so old doesn't it - seeing the same BS going around and around and around year after year.
But i guess some poor fool will fall for it.. icon_rolleyes.gif

Bluehue

debidehm Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debidehm Posted 14 Aug 2012 , 5:00pm
post #4 of 6

I hope my sister-in-law doesn't get that e-mail...she's likely one to fall for it since she believes in fairies and now mermaids! No...my sister-in-law isn't 10, she's almost 50!

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 14 Aug 2012 , 5:04pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by debidehm

I hope my sister-in-law doesn't get that e-mail...she's likely one to fall for it since she believes in fairies and now mermaids! No...my sister-in-law isn't 10, she's almost 50!

Thats frightening and funny at the same time - iykwim

Bluehue

Rosie2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rosie2 Posted 14 Aug 2012 , 11:24pm
post #6 of 6

Please hit the 'delete' button ASAP!!!! ---
That message has been going on for years, and I've read that some elderly people in my area fell for it. They were wiped out of the bank accounts and lifetime savings and, unfortunatelly, they police can not trace those scamers. icon_mad.gificon_mad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%