Can Anyone Tell Me The Name Of This Fondant Embosser?

Decorating By Pritter_glincess Updated 13 Aug 2012 , 9:01pm by Pritter_glincess

Pritter_glincess Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 1:30pm
post #1 of 4

Hi, as the subject says really. I really like the effect but I have no idea what to search for as I don't know what it's called.

Can anyone tell me what it's called. It's the pattern In the middle row of cupcakes at either end.

Thank you x

3 replies
MsGF Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 1:45pm
post #2 of 4

Looks like a Quilt Pattern. or Quilting Pattern


there are lots of different quilting tools.

Good Luck

Panel7124 Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 2:26pm
post #3 of 4
Pritter_glincess Posted 13 Aug 2012 , 9:01pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you so much!

Quote by @%username% on %date%