Bride Hasn't Paid

Decorating By jenlg Updated 27 Aug 2012 , 4:29pm by Bluehue

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 26 Aug 2012 , 5:15pm
post #91 of 104

This has been a hoot!

I'm with Jason....how'd you get the pic of the "other" cake?

Jenig~~Glad you're taking it all in stride with good grace.

Re: The Wiggles and children's tv shows:
Yes....I watched the Wiggles, WonderPets, Power Rangers and have purchased and packed up the now old toys to go away to some other lit' Wiggle lover.
WARNING! WARNING! WARNING!
It only gets worse!

At this moment in my front room, the 9year old is watching ICarly. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
(I won't let 'em watch Phineas & Ferb in my house. Gotta draw the line somewhere.)

kelleym Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kelleym Posted 26 Aug 2012 , 6:00pm
post #92 of 104

Phineas and Ferb is hilarious.

Doofenschmirtz: "That sounded like children screaming. But it's not my birthday..." icon_wink.gif

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 26 Aug 2012 , 6:08pm
post #93 of 104

Hmm...how did I get the picture? lol

A mutual friend on facebook was at the wedding and posted the pictures. I saw this and cropped everyone out. I know it was wrong, funny, but wrong. I wanted everyone that was involved with this thread to see what she ended up with.

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 26 Aug 2012 , 6:26pm
post #94 of 104

Aw come on...don't you like monkey-iced cakes with giant roses jammed into them? Everyone's asking for that style this season. icon_rolleyes.gif

HalifaxMommy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HalifaxMommy Posted 26 Aug 2012 , 7:24pm
post #95 of 104

This made me laugh so hard my sides hurt. Facebook 1 bride 0.

BlakesCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlakesCakes Posted 26 Aug 2012 , 9:12pm
post #96 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by costumeczar

Aw come on...don't you like monkey-iced cakes with giant roses jammed into them? Everyone's asking for that style this season. icon_rolleyes.gif

Love it! I need to put this on my "Cake Style List"!

Yes, please do send this to CakeWrecks. It's the poster cake for "penny-wise & pound foolish"!!!

Rae

BlueRose8302 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BlueRose8302 Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 1:02am
post #97 of 104

I started reading this thread back when it was first started--and clicked on it again today to see how it was resolved for OP. Wow. Very confused with the Wiggles convo! Still--We love this Wiggles in this house and were very upset that as soon as Greg came BACK they are (almost) all retiring! We didn't make it to their last concert here in the states so my poor little 2-year-old son will never see them. Ah well.

I am glad that the OP was able to get some satisfaction out of the final picture of the cake! I know these customers can be a headache--but I think this was the best possible outcome with THIS bride!

Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 1:34am
post #98 of 104

NEWS FLASH -

Tickets are now on sale for the LAST WIGGLES LIVE PERFORMANCE HERE IN PERTH.....
icon_cry.gif after this - the Wiggles will be no more.

Re the Cake - good god - what was the Caker thinking...
Did someone drop it?
Did someone sit on it?
But more importantly - was THAT edible?

Bluehue

mcaulir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcaulir Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 7:35am
post #99 of 104

I'd like to boycott the Wiggles over their treatment of Sam Wiggle, but my 3 year-old would never forgive me.

Back on topic - wow! I wonder if she was happy with what she got for the price she paid, or if she regrets the whole affair?

Toodee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Toodee Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 10:23am
post #100 of 104

I have tickets for The Wiggles concert in Sydney in December. My children just happen to be my excuse for going, not the reason shhh.gif

Bluehue Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 11:46am
post #101 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodee

I have tickets for The Wiggles concert in Sydney in December. My children just happen to be my excuse for going, not the reason shhh.gif

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL - our children do come in handy - don't they icon_wink.gif

Bluehue

jenlg Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jenlg Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 1:22pm
post #102 of 104

Just a quick update...this has been now sent in to cake wrecks, lmao.

I to wondered what she thought of the final outcome, bet she wishes she paid me now!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh, to late!! Anyways, I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts on the final cake, it made my morning.

Can't say much for the Wiggles here, no young ones in the house. lol

p.s. upon my snooping to acquire the picture of the cake, there was one of them feeding each other...the after shot was priceless...they each had a look of disgust on their face. I hope it sucked.

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 3:32pm
post #103 of 104
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenlg

Just a quick update...this has been now sent in to cake wrecks, lmao.

I to wondered what she thought of the final outcome, bet she wishes she paid me now!!!!!!!!!!
Ahh, to late!! Anyways, I enjoy reading everyone's thoughts on the final cake, it made my morning.

Can't say much for the Wiggles here, no young ones in the house. lol

p.s. upon my snooping to acquire the picture of the cake, there was one of them feeding each other...the after shot was priceless...they each had a look of disgust on their face. I hope it sucked.

LOL! Even better!!! You deserve a victory lap around the internet, a fist pump or two, and the Snoopy happy dance. Maybe even the running man, as long as nobody is watching. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Side note - no way, no matter how much I love by baby girl, would I be able to stomach a whole concert of the Wiggles.

Bluehue Posted 27 Aug 2012 , 4:29pm
post #104 of 104

Side note - no way, no matter how much I love by baby girl, would I be able to stomach a whole concert of the Wiggles.

Lolll -
lucky for me my darling son is soon to be married so no way would he want his mum to take him .................................... *phew*

Bluehue

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%